- This event has passed.
On the Quest for Health ::: Vulnerability – Love – Balance
October 5, 2022 @ 18:00 - October 9, 2022 @ 12:30 CEST
Big International Conference on Medicine, Care and Therapy in the Context of Curative Education and Social Therapy
New from Wednesday to Sunday: October 5–9, 2022
Changes in the workshops
- Workshop 2: Curative educators‘ health in schools (this workshop will newly take place digitally as workshop no. 64!)
- Workshop 4: Meeting people with autism
- Workshop 10: Early intervention: An opportunity for later maturation?
- Workshop 13: Healing and therapeutic work with animals
- Workshop 23: Vulnerability in young people
- Workshop 26: The human being, balanced between the six constitutions
- Workshop 27: Building relationships with children with special needs
- Workshop 33: Experience dynamic lemniscates through eurythmy!
- Workshop 38: Listen – hear – resonate
- Workshop 39: I feel what you feel!
- Workshop 42: Capturing the colors of fairy tales in felt
- Workshop 46: Balance through speech sounds
- Workshop 52: Boosting health throughout life
- Workshop 53: Creating balance – anthropophonetics in curative education
- Workshop 54: Social art
- Workshop 58: Conversations about the conference topics
- Workshop 60: ICF and anthroposophic social work
- Workshop 61: Emergency education: Flowing in the moment
- Workshop 62: Creative research with artistic materials
- Workshop 63: Development issues for authentic leadership
This year, the focus will be on the interprofessional interface fields with medicine, nursing and therapeutic services. This includes all areas of a healthy, mindful and valuable life – for individuals, communities and the inclusive living and social space. Awareness of connecting all of our capabilities and activities to be able to build a resilient healthy world community will be the focus.
What can you look forward to?
- Working groups around a contemporary anthroposophical medical, therapeutic and nursing approach and with a holistic understanding of salutogenesis in the professional field of inclusive social work.
- Two lectures framing the conference.
- Interdisciplinary panel discussions on the three areas of vulnerability, love and balance.
- Translations in eight languages.
- Contemplative spaces during the active lunch break.
- One person with and one without support needs can attend the conference together with the discounted tandem ticket.
- Vegan meals so that as many people as possible can eat together.
- As it stands today: present and digital formats.
- Folk dance to dance together, eurythmy performance and pantomime to watch!
If you would like to ask for financial support and/or need visa invitation letters, please use the application form.