Conference on Anthroposophical Meditation, September 8-11, 2022, at the Goetheanum in Dornach (Switzerland).
The third major conference on anthroposophical meditation will take place at the Goetheanum in Dornach (CH) from the 8th to the 11th of September 2022. As a spiritual research method appropriate to our time, anthroposophical meditation can be practised by anyone seeking a way to take deep questions of life to heart and question them in an enquiring way.
- How can I find the inner peace to gain insight and overview in a complex and rapidly changing world?
- How can I distinguish what is valuable for me to shape and direct my life and work?
- How do I stay connected to myself to make a creative contribution in a challenging time?
- How can I start meditating and how do I move on when I reach my limits?
- In summary, how can I become sustainable?