The new issue of our international professional journal Anthroposophic Perspectives in Inclusive Social Development is now available online.
In the current issue you will find:
- A consideration of the Corona crisis from the perspective of inclusive social development as a call for social action (by Jan Göschel)
- A presentation of art projects and art therapy work in the Kaspar Hauser Foundation in Berlin (by Lena Blaudez)
- An essay on action pedagogy and the pedagogical dimension of the will (by Manfred Schulze)
- Den Jahresbericht 2019 des Anthroposophic Council for Inclusive Social Development
- Insights into curative education and social therapy work in Israel (by Sonja Zausch)
- A review of the Julius Knierim biography by Gerhard Beilharz
With a subscription you can read the entire issue online. In the current issue, Jan Göschel’s article on the Corona crisis and the annual report 2019 are publicly available even without a subscription.
Anthroposophic Perspectives in Inclusive Social Development is the bilingual professional journal for anthroposophical curative education, social therapy and related fields of work. It is published by the Council and appears quarterly in print and digital. To the digital archive