Update on the medical-pedagogical and social dimension of the current crisis
The livestream is addressed to the professional groups of doctors, therapists, nurses and educators as well as to all people who want to actively participate in a healthy future of our world.
The pandemic and the associated social measures have a highly unsettling and polarising effect both individually and socially. The contributions of the livestream seminar should help to better understand uncertainties and to discover new perspectives, which give courage to develop one’s own life context into the future.
The focus is on the current state of knowledge in research (infectiological update), the possibilities of integrative medicine at Covid-19 and educational and social issues.
- What are the aspects of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2?
- What are the situation and perspectives in pedagogy?
- How is the crisis related to man’s relationship with nature, agriculture and wildlife – also with regard to the risk of future pandemics?
- What would be modern approaches in the economy that combine the common good and individual needs in a crisis-proof manner?
- What are the prospects for new social forms in the health system?
Moderation: Angelika Maaser, Philipp Busche, Johannes Weinzirl
Participation and registration
The participation is free of charge. To participate, you have to register at www.webinar.gaed.de/0620 by Thursday, 11 June.Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
The accreditation for doctors in Germany, Austria and Switzerland is applied for. Some professional associations accredit the event for their members. If necessary, ask your professional association.
The livestream is carried out in collaboration with the Federation of Waldorf Schools, the Medical Training in Arlesheim/Switzerland and the Medical Section at the Goetheanum.