With this meeting, we would like to resume open School of Spiritual Science work for the professional field of curative education and social therapy in connection with the Council. Shared questions could be:
- What can be spiritual sources of strength for healing pedagogical work?
- What significance do the so-called subsidiary exercises have for the person who currently works in the curative education/social therapy movement?
- How does the spiritual path work for the individual? Or: Experiences of the individual on the spiritual path.
- Where is our spiritual home, the spiritual core, the spiritual partner in healing pedagogy?
- How do we experience our spiritual collaboration?
- What spiritual laws and qualities arise for us as a result of the challenges in our professional field?
- How can we create paths and approaches to the School of Spiritual Science?
For a first meeting we would like to cordially welcome all interested coworkers at March 8 & 9, 2019, to Berlin to the Emil Molt Academy, Monumentenstr. 13 b (entrance currently Hohenfriedbergstr. 25).