The new issue of the journal Anthroposophic Perspectives in Inclusive Social Development is now available – as always bilingual (German and English), in print and online!
In the current issue you will find the following articles:
- Christine Gruwez – The Lens of the Present
- Gabriele Scholtes – Social Therapy Makes Sense and Gives Meaning. Living Logotherapy in Community
- Gerhard Hallen – Speaking from Inspiration. A commentary on R. Steiner’s remarks on the geniuses of language in The Curative Education Course
- Ferdinand Klein – Janusz Korczak’s Curative Educational and Social Therapeutic Impulse. In memoriam, on the 80th anniversary of his death
- Richard Steel – Discussion of the new book by Peter Selg: Curative education or «child euthanasia»? Karl König’s confrontation with Werner Catel
- Anthroposophic Council for Inclusive Social Development – Annual Report 2021
Subscribe now and read all issues online!