The new issue of our international professional journal Anthroposophic Perspectives in Inclusive Social Development is now available online.
In the current issue you will find:
- Childhood hysteria (by Gerhard Hallen)
- Color-Light-Therapy (by Ute Heuser)
- Marjatta – An expanded element of the devotional lesson (by Moritz Jehle)
- Anthropophonetics (by Anna Stanton)
- An obituary for Wolfgang Feuerstack
- Various reviews of interesting publications
With a subscription you can read the entire issue online.
Anthroposophic Perspectives in Inclusive Social Development is the bilingual professional journal for anthroposophical curative education, social therapy and related fields of work. It is published by the Council and appears quarterly in print and digital. To the digital archive