Education – always! Developing what lives in me and moves the world
This year’s major international Autumn Conference for Curative Education and Social Therapy will take place at the Goetheanum in Dornach (Switzerland) from 5 to 9 October 2020 and will be dedicated to the theme of lifelong learning and life span development.
We are pleased that we were once again able to put together a rich and colourful conference program with inspiring lectures and a wide variety of workshops. Many thanks to all who have submitted a proposal!
Registration is made through the Goetheanum.
Recent changes and announcements
- On Wednesday, 7.10.2020 at 6 pm we will offer a memorial hour (about 30 minutes) for Dr. Angelika Gäch, who died this year at the age of 83. Annette Pichler and Rüdiger Grimm will organize the hour of remembrance. The worldwide movement has received many impulses through the active and always supportive cooperation and creative power of Dr. Angelika Gäch. We would like to pay tribute to her together at this moment. We cordially invite all colleagues who are and were in an inner connection with her. The venue will be announced at the conference.
- Workshop 4: Lifelong learning – from each other! takes place with Ulrike Benkart as sole leader of the workshop.
- Workshop 35: Learning with the body, with Raffaella Brambilla does not take place.
- Instead, there is a new workshop 35:
My body, my movement, constant sources of learning (EN/FR/ES) with Jessie Delage
By listening to physical sensations, at rest or in motion, alone, in pairs or in groups, we will explore our knowledge about ourselves and others as well as our creativity.
Jessie Delage is currently responsible for the French Eutonie vocational school in Paris and for the Bothmer training in Spain. She is co-director of the curative education training in France and Portugal.
- Sign up now! Registrations and cancellations are possible until the beginning of the conference.
Form invitation for visa application and/or financial assistance
If you need an invitation to apply for a visa to attend the conference, or would like to apply for financial assistance, please fill out this form. If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.